Black Personal Archer HR

Lazy Style
by Elleanur Nattassia on March 9, 2018

Black Personal Archer HR

Hello everyone \^o^/ I am Black and after no request this is my Hunter Ranger Build.

The biggest reason i am writing this guide is because for my own personal record. Also just wanna try to make a guide.

You guys can take a look around. Read if you want.

P/s : I don’t force you to follow my build. This is only my own personal playstyle.

Why Archer ???

• I hear lots of people said archer is the worst , archer got no damage , archer is hard , this and that. 🙂  My honest opinion is , its true that archer cannot outdps combat and trapper. But that only if they are good combat/trapper player. You need skill to play every class every build. Well, my dps really not high. but its noticeable ^^

• I just need to keep my distance and my crits already almost 100% without bonding.

So this is my humble hunter ranger. Currently i am still trying to get better gear. All my current enchant only rank 10. Planning to replace my Shard of Orcus’ Wand with Eye of the Giant.

I prefer people to play what they think looks cool and what they want to role play. That stated, to squeeze the most out of your character in endgame the Hunter Ranger scales off of Wisdom and Dexterity. Well , my HR is Dragonborn race and really look ugly :'(

Stat Rolls

Just put all the point on DEX and WIS.

I recommend use the Stormwarden path . This build need electric shot for AOE damage

At will

• Elemental Evil

• Storm King’s Thunder

• stgato
    March 10, 2018 at 2:30 am

Please complete…

• March 10, 2018 at 12:49 pm

I like that people try to make archery good, but this build is very bad. If you are going to make a build atleast explain the reasoning behind things, the build is poorly presented and doesnt even look like you know what you are doing. please take the time to actually put effort into the build rather than spending 5 mins throwing images and text onto a page that are not even lined up.

• Black
      March 10, 2018 at 2:04 pm

Hello 🙂 thank you for your comment and opinion. As you can see, im not really good at making guide and such. Still learning. But on what point you said my build is very bad ?

• March 10, 2018 at 11:45 pm

well one main thing, you have no shepherds devotion, this is by far the best mount insignia bonus in the game. like I also said you explain nothing, anyone can make an archery loadouts the feats are simple. but making an archery loadout that will actually perform is different, due to the limitations of the current game state you want to be up close to the group and since you have specced so that you stand far away you will lose out on the best buffs in the game making your damage even more inferior to combat and trapper. if you want to stick to long distance make a buffer build as dps is something you wont be doing. archery is more or a single target path due to its cap stone being limited to one target, you will want to swap out those aoe powers and actually stick in some ST heavy hitters such as commanding shot (also making you buff more if you use the melee version) put some time into actually making your build worth reading, if not… its just another archery build people will just ignore…

• Black
          March 11, 2018 at 4:31 am

Hahahahahha xD are you serious ? because i don’t have shepherds devotion (Whenever you use a Daily power, your teammates Defense, Deflection, and Movement are increased by 5% of your Power for 10 seconds.) ?? xD

okayy ,, for dps class , the insignia bonus that everyone equip is :
          1.Wanderer Fortune : You have a 4% chance after killing a foe to find a Refining Stone at your feet.
          2.Protector’s Camaraderie : Whenever your summoned Companion attacks, you gain 3% of your Power and Defense for 10 seconds. This effect can stack up to 4 times.
          3.Gladiator’s Guile : When your Stamina is above 75%, you move 15% faster. When your Stamina is below 25%, gain 15% of your Power as Stamina Gain
          4.Magistrate’s Patience : Whenever you perform a Critical Strike, your target will gain a stack of Magistrate’s Consideration. Enemies affected by Magistrate’s Consideration take Psychic Damage equal to 10% of your Power over 4 seconds. Allies affected by Magistrate’s Consideration are healed for 3% of your maximum Hit Points over 4 seconds.
          5.Assassin Covenant : You lose 10% of your Defense, Deflection, and Life Steal, and gain the combination of lost stats as Power.

and if got Legendary mount :

Cavalry’s Warning : Whenever you activate a Mount Combat Power, you gain an increase of 10% to your Power, Recovery, Armor Penetration, Critical Strike, Defense, Deflection, Regeneration, and Life Steal.

So where to put this Shepherd devotion ? and why i even need it anyway.

Its seems you lack of skill to play archery my friends 🙂 A good player can play any class any build properly. Im not the type that will say ‘ You must do this , you must do that, this is the greatest build , etc ‘ . And i also not rich to p2w this game. So i choose and equip what I only need at that time.

And one more thing , u didnt need to be like super far away to play archery. You only need to be 25feet away from the target. Unless you have really bad skills. You can’t pull it off anyway. Since everyone mindset when play archery is like ‘ I need to be far far away from the target to deal dps ‘ LOL . In dungeon , who hit first got the damage dealt. Not to mention almost all epic dungeon mobs are easily melt.

Well, i’m planning to put some explanation. Maybe later

• March 11, 2018 at 11:56 am

considering you are laughing at shep devotion you have never been in t9g, shep dev is the best mount insignia bonus for every group, why? because it allows you to stack more HP over defense and deflect as you will be hitting caps on both with your groups buffs and everyone using shep dev. why more HP well HP adds to your damage if you run with a pally (you should) due to the power aurayu of courage, aura of courage can make up for 20% of your damage. so yes you should use shep devotion,everything in t9g hits very hard and without the group using it, your group will need to sacrifice dps buffs for defensive buffs as you cant survive the hits in that dungeon without being capped out. Ass cov is useless when you are goruped up as the 2k power increase you might gain equates to less than 1% damage. you wont need to be running WF in places like t9g anyway as the drops from the chests are more than enough for the slight loss in RP. so line up, Prot cam, GG, SD, MP, CW/artificers.

• March 11, 2018 at 12:06 pm

yo posted a build, expect people to question you and tell you there are better options. dont get mad just because someone knows better than you

• March 11, 2018 at 3:22 pm

Let me tell you something my friend. Do you know why i didn’t post The cloaked ascendancy and chult campaign boon ? Its because i still work on it. Still didn’t unlock a single boon yet, not even msp or tong. I know everyone going around at chat searching for OP , searching for ppl Tong , about this shepherd bonus and stuff. But my friends , what you overlook is, not everyone already run all end game content , not everyone got high lvl enchant , end game gear and stuff. You cannot force me to use shepherd devotion just because its really good. Its useless to me at the moment even if its some godlike stuff. And if i manage to open Tong, i already got tons of mount that have shepherds , put the correct insignia and done. easy. I’m not a pro player like you that tell mathematic stuff , 20% this , 1.372% that’s . But at least i do know what i need at this moment. and i use what i really need. Lastly , don’t get mad just because people didn’t want to follow your instruction okayyy ? 🙂 What you tell me is not a better option for me at this moment btw 🙂 Thank you for the comment \^o^/

• March 12, 2018 at 9:57 am

players dont look for a build for what they have atm, they look for a build that they aim towards, yeah they might not need shep dev right now and you might not either but if someone looks at your build see no shep dev then later on not have it they will think back and be like oh that build isnt as good as I thought. you make a build to have the information that people look for, rewrite your build, make it something worth reading for players other than a screen grab of your toon, that helps no one ans its builds like this that give mmominds a bad rep. top players wont send people to mmominds due to how many builds get posted with very little or wrong information. this is coming from someone who has had a build posted ere for the past 2 years and ive had so much bad and good said about my build, that bad I fixed. give people info, dont give them reasons to hate

• March 12, 2018 at 3:29 pm

Listen here persistent mom. I know you have a godlike build posted up here in mmominds that already been 2 years with countless update and fixed. What do you expect from my newly posted build anyway? 10 years experience build ? And i still cannot understand why you still going on with this shepherd stuff. Boasting about it just because you know the information and you use it ? If you want to tell me that you trying to give some info and opinion. nahhh, you are just being persistent, boasting and trying to force your stuff into other’s. I don’t mind if you just said my ‘Build Guide’ is really very bad. Well, its a fact that my guide is terrible , but that will be update later. The explanation , rotation or whatever you need. But the problem is, you said my Build is VERY BAD , and the reason you point out is , i have no Shepherd Devotion equip. I am sure i already told you that it’s useless to the current me at the moment.

Anyway mr.godlike elven archer or whatever. I even wrote ‘PERSONAL’ up there ( maybe you cannot see or something) , if this is for End game content , i already write Mod 13. Currently people who can do Tong run is all good player that already understand their build and stuff. Why do they even need to read my build anyway. And don’t worry Mr. Elven 🙂 i will update this shepherd once i managed to get into Tong. I’m not gonna update it now if i can’t even enter Tongs. Thank you for your comment. VERY helpful

• iPhelps
    March 12, 2018 at 4:45 am

Lol, Elven is a beast HR. And everything he said is completely true. If and when you ever get t9g ready I can almost garentee no one will take you as a archer. People are very specific on what they want in groups end game. Go and have a read on Elvens build… I can assure you that your see the difference in DPS 🙂