Oathbound Paladin Protection Prism Stella Build MOD 12B [UPDATE]

by Mork Kenji on December 6, 2017
Oathbound Paladin

Oathbound Paladin Protection Prism Stella Build MOD 12B [UPDATE]

Welcome to Neverwinter Oathbound Paladin Protection Prism Stella Build MOD12B.
[ NEW UPDATE - 20 February 2018 ]

Hi Guys!! My name is Mork Kenji and here is my build of Outbound Paladin that focusing on Power Sharef, Self-Heal, Tanking and DPS. You can share your power, help light heal to other player and self-heal, become tank and make damage. Currently, I manage to get all enchantment to Rank 13 and my item level reach 17.3k Item Level so it looks like a high end Armor.

So in this update, i also write about how to become a Pally Tank when you just reach Level 70. Check out my article "Baby Tank Build" section. I'm been following @Trzebiat, @ItsViral and @Parrotzila build but I've changed a bit the setting that what my preference does. In this new update, Console just change to MOD12B Yay!! Some update of my enchantment arrangement (Bonding, Radiant, Dark & Tenebrous) to get high enough Crit and Armor Pen, also high in power share. Hope you guys like it and smash the 5 Star button at MMOmind rating. Thanks!!

Enjoy this Pally build and hope i get a good respond from you guys. You guys can find me at PSN: MORK-KENJI.
Check out my Youtube Channel and Subscribe: MORK KENJI.
~ P E A C E ~

Critical Strike 26,657
Armor Penetration 11,123

After Companion Proc (Test at dummy stronghold):
Critical Chance 91.2%
Resistance Ignored -94%

Here are my feats goes.
I focusing on Crit and Maximum Hit Point.

So here is my focusing on Boon.
I focus on Maximum Hit Point, Crit and Power.

1. Celestial Stag Mount

2. Coastal Flail Snail

3. Commander Tyrannosaur

I use to meet some un-research pally tank in my random dungeon when i use Warlock or Wizard. And they are so squishy and didn't understand the Paladin build. It end up badly at the last boss. That make me think WHY? WHY YOU ARE BAD TANK? When i inspect ..... there you go ... a Silvery Enchantment at Offense Slot?

So i decide with a help of my pally sibling @Punished Snake to write an article about baby tank build. If you just reach level 70 on your paladin and you lost reading my guide because it all the high end armor, don't worry here is my tip of Low Budget Pally Tank. First, find a guild that offer you Power, Defense or Maximum Hit Point and Experience Point Boon. Then, ....

Buy a Drowcraft Set

Yes, you have to farm Demonic Ichor to buy the Drowcraft Set for temporary. Demonic Ichor is a currency from the Underdark Campaign. It can be obtained (in a [Cache of Ichor]) from Demonic Heroic Encounters, Throne of the Dwarven Gods, Prophecy of Madness, Demogorgon, and Epic Demogorgon. Yes, farm it until you can buy this set, but it just for temporary. From here .. upgrade to the next step ...

Oh.. i have some Tradebars, Now we talking!!

I suggest buy Two Dusk set armor from a Trade Bars Merchant, that is:
Dusk Restoration Poleyns and Dusk Restoration Couters
 Just use 2 only cause when you use 2 set of Dusk Armor, you will get
1 of Set: When not in a party:
Regenerate 805 Hit Points every 3 seconds.
(2% of your Maximum Hit Points up to 2000.)
2 of Set: When in a party:
+5,000 Maximum Hit Points
+1,000 Power
+1,000 Defense

Next find your most important armor that is Deepknight's Brigandine. All Baby Paladin should have this. It can be found in Throne of the Dwarven Gods. It will help you become more tanky with a huge amount of Maximum HP. It give you:
Equip: +50,495 Maximum Hit Points
Equip: +14 AC

Now we looking for the Head gear, i suggested use Dragon Loyalist's Visage. You can farm it at The Shores of Tuern. Nothing particular but it got Armor Penetration in it. I will tell you why Armor Pen is important to Pally at the last section. It give you:
Equip: When you have a draconic companion summoned, you gain a bonus effect. (Not so important)
Equip: +12,624 Maximum Hit Points
Equip: +1,114 Power
Equip: +743 Armor Penetration
Equip: +866 Defense

So, what is the weapon for Baby Pally? i can' afford to buy Titansteel yet!!
OK, Go find Wootz Hirawa and Wootz Kalkan from Auction House Store, its a new weapon that sell from the Chult Campaign.

The price is reasonable and you no need to craft or collect things to make a weapon such as Storm King Thunder or River District weapon set. Buy this and you are ready to go. Upgrade from Uncommon to Legendary. You can use this as a feeder at your future weapon such as Titansteel (Yummy!!)

So, you are not enough AD to buy the Orcus Set. For starting, i suggest buy the Great Protector Set. First, Get you free Artifact from the artifact quest. Pick Lantern of Revelation as your free artifact.
What you get from lantern is:
Equip: +1,000 Critical Strike
Equip: +1,000 Armor Penetration
Equip: +600 Combat Advantage Bonus

Now, go buy the other 2 Set of Protector from Auction House that sell very-very cheap.
Cloak of the Protector & Greater Plated Band of Constitution

Part of Great Protector ;
Cloak of the Protector
Greater Plated Band of Constitution
Lantern Artifact
3 of Set: +10,000 Maximum Hit Points
So, with this set you got mor Maximum HP, More tanky, More Power Share :-))

You need 3 more Artifact. You will get Sigil of Oathbound Paladin free from the Vault of the Nine Quest. If you play Devoted Cleric as a second character, you can use Sigil of Devoted as a main artifact because it's the best Artifact ever. But if you stick playing Paladin only, i suggest buy Horn of Valhalla and Heart of Blue Dragon (Or other Dragon Artifact). Any Dragon Artifact is OK and bit Cheap. Use the Dragon Artifact as a main artifact. Why i'm suggesting Dragon artifact as a main because this artifact has its internal cooldown reduced by 75% if no targets are hit. So, you can spam the artifact power at nobody/away from Mob and you get AP gain back fast. Cool Rite. But using DC sigil are more faster rather using the dragon artifact because you need to use the artifact power without a hit and this is very tricky.

For the two ring, you can use Ostorian Ring of Dod that sale at Seal Seller at Protector Enclave.
It give you:
Equip: +3% Everfrost Damage Resistance
Equip: +435 Power
Equip: +435 Critical Strike

Last but not least, use Demonic Ichor and buy Drowcraft Chaincoat and Drowcraft Chausses. It also sell at the Auction House store and its cheap. Using 2 of a Set : When you land a Critical Strike you Heal nearby allies for 1% of their Maximum Hit Points up to 1000. This effect may only occur once every 3 seconds.

Don't forget at companion equip 3 Bonding (Rank 8 is cheap then upgrade) and buy 3 Ostorian Ring of Krig and equip at your Con Artist. The rings will give you Critical Strike and Recovery when bonding is proc. Con Artist is the best summon companion, it' easy to gear up with 3 rings. So go upgrade him until Rare or Epic (It debuff start at level 30). Equip Azure Enchantment at all offense to get the Critical Strike. You can DPS easily if your Critical Strike is up to 85%. On defense slot, you can use between Azure Enchantment for defense or Dark Enchantment for Life Still. Both proc Assassin's Covenant (You lose 10% of your Defense, Deflection, and Life Steal, and gain the combination of lost stats as Power). No Radiant Enchantment at Companion because Power only give to you but not share to other player, useless!!

So there you go, a Low Budget Armor for Baby Pally Tank. Remember, use all the Radiant Enchantment (Rank 8 is cheap, buy that first) at you character Offense and Defense so you can share power and more tanky. For Armor Enchantment, you can use Negation Enchantment or Soulforged Enchantment. For Weapon enchantment, Lightning Enchantment Is good for agro or Frost Enchantment for debuff. If you already open the Chult Campaign, you can go hunt with a group to get better Armor. Use Energon, Siege Master, Air Archon and Earth Archon as none active companion. Hope this setup can help you become a good tank if you want to do a random dungeon. Just follow the feat and boon also the ingsnia bonus in the guide and you are ready to go. You can buy a cheap mount at Auction House to get the insignia bonus that i've listed in the guide. The most important is you need to reach Resistance Ignore to -55% after bonding proc. That's why we need Armor Penetration in this build so your Templar Wrath gives you enough yellow hp to absorb damage through its cd. I hope, we as a Paladin will be the best class for tank and no more BAD TANK.

• August 31, 2017 at 5:03 am

Nice write up. I like the format you used. Keep up the good work.

• August 31, 2017 at 6:04 am

Nice. I run the same feats and boons on my Prot Prism loadout. One note, I’d recommend replacing Aggression insignias with Dominance for more base power and companion influence for more base stats of companion (in case of striker – power/crit/arpen) and compensating the loss of arpen on companion or with GWF Sigil.

• September 3, 2017 at 2:36 pm

Thanks Trzebiat, I’ve been a lot respect my character and following the best build around. OK. will change that Aggression insignia but for MOD 12, we need more armor pen so i’m thinking using insignia to top up the armor pen.

• September 3, 2017 at 5:51 pm

If you want to keep highest power share you’d have to sacrifice crit on companion for arpen needed for mod 12 RI cap. But if missing only few % insignias are great way to cover that. Replacing HP/Power artifact with GWF Sigil is also great way to get missing arpen, especially because you can then swap those two artifacts depending if you run content where only 60% RI is needed, or mod 12 with 85%. I’m going to Bold gear instead of Fierce on companion and use GWF Sigil instead of Vanguard’s Banner, maybe few insignias if that’s not enough. And then just switch artifacts for old and mod 12 content. For me personally managing arpen is more difficult because I use the same companion gear for 3 different characters, so have to manage it between all of them without completely breaking stat line on any of them.

• September 7, 2017 at 9:26 am

Hey Trzebiat… I Change my Insignia slot with Barbed Insignia of Dominance and Illuminated Insignia of Dominance. For GWF sigil.. i already have legendary but not sure which one i will take out in my slot on Mod 12… hemmm…

August 31, 2017 at 11:27 am

I’ve downloaded this to have a good look later. Is this on console?

• SomeOP
    September 3, 2017 at 2:20 pm

Bloodstained Shirt with Oath of Protection ?!
    Your HP never drop and its not work temp HP

Elven Battle Enchantment
    not work against mobs and animations stuns

• September 4, 2017 at 2:47 am

Bloodstained provides that much needed lifesteal so u could tank and heal at the same time. Lifesteal works even if your hp is full. This Lifesteal could be shared via prism.
      & if i’m using full dps (Without TW) bloodstained stack power very well.

Elven battle works as a safety net during that oops moments where we failed to raise our shields..shorter cc always better.

September 4, 2017 at 1:36 am

Why are you not running Wanderer’s Fortune? It’s on the Armoured Bear from the Zen Market and the Siegebreaker Griffon from Siege of Neverwinter event.

• September 4, 2017 at 2:23 am

I have it but i’m not using it. Eventually i already Max out with my resources .. But the MOD12B is coming so i will use it back when fighting the mob..

• Dr. Annuar Ibrahim
    September 4, 2017 at 10:54 am

Pretty new player to NW. I’m thinking to delete my GF toon for this build. Thoughts?

• Dr. Annuar Ibrahim
    September 4, 2017 at 11:36 am

Thank you for your insightful comment. I wait for Mod12 then.

• September 6, 2017 at 4:06 am

You can keep your GF. But if you have character slots, why not try Pally as other class to build. Peace.

September 6, 2017 at 4:38 am

Yeah, why delete a character that can invoke, do professions, run dungeons & skirmishes and salvage excess gear for AD? If you already filled your 2 free slots, it’s 500 Zen for another 2. They have 80% sales and you just missed one on PC, but there will be more. Two slots for 100 zen. What’s that? $1?

• September 6, 2017 at 4:51 am

LoL.. No need to delete the character.. but if Dr. Anuar didn’t like playing the GF, you should find a class that you like in the Neverwinter. I have a DC actually but i just playing to get the Sigil Devoted. That character rite now, i’m using for invoke, trading, Influence run and salvage from Stella. I’m not that good on targeting in range actually, so i’m suck playing DC. LOL

September 7, 2017 at 3:22 pm

Hee hee! My Mains are DCs, but I also play all the other classes as I’ve played on PC nearly 4 years and they are semi-main now, so they can farm influence solo, run epic dungeons etc. I tend to suck at melee!

If my GF/GWF IVs did not have Threatening Rush and my OPs Radiant Strike as gap closers, I’d be lost! I noticed when getting Bruenor’s Helm that I can be swinging through the air and completely missing things with Shielding Strike if the target is a few feet away!

And not being able to dodge/tumble/teleport/shift is just WEIRD! I find OP Sanctuary more laggy and slower to respond than GF Shield Block, as well.

I downloaded this to read in detail while the server is down for maintenance. I need to respec one of my OP Protectors – the human one. She still has the free respec. I found that Impassioned Pleas does absolutely nothing, so I’m putting another 3 points in Steadfast as she has 2 now and 3 in Force of Will and a Belt of CHA for the Crit.

But I’ll read this first.

Also, the daftest thing I ever did was give her Burning Guidance instead of Rampaging Madness from Dread Ring. Then I found that the Sanctuary aura does not count as a healing spell!

Yeah, I suck!

• Seri Vida
    September 8, 2017 at 11:58 am

So…Ive been wondering what starting roll should I go for?

• September 10, 2017 at 11:40 pm

When you roll up your character, you can roll as many times as you’d like. So make sure you keep rolling until you get the best stats possible for your Oathbound Paladin. Constitution should be close to the maximum possible. The main ability score you want to push is Constitution, where you should start with a 17-18 roll to get to 30 at lvl 70, including. Your second priority should be Charisma and where you should reach 22. Your other ability points will affect your character some, but not much, and not as importantly as your two primary abilities. When you level up these abilities throughout your career as an Oathbound Paladin, you should put your points into your chosen stats every time.

September 11, 2017 at 3:52 am

Best rolls for a Protector Paladin for CON, CHA, WIS, STR, DEX, INT are 16, 16, 12, 10, 10, 10, or 18, 13, 13, 10, 10, 08. And racial bonus can go into CON/CHA for Dragonborn, Tiefling, Half-Elf etc.

But be careful, as (at least on PC) there’s a bug with the character creation rolls and you can get GF stats, with useless high rolls on STR and DEX. My first OP was a Halfling I had to delete as she had high STR and DEX, with 12 CHA and WIS, and I put the Halfling +2 into CHA, not CON!

• Ase
    September 10, 2017 at 3:09 pm

you know you can stack sacred weapon up to 3 times, right ?
    Cos I am not bis at all but I can do 3 millions on Hati… so considering you are bis, 1 millions looks quite low 🙂
    Otherwise, good guide 🙂

• September 11, 2017 at 3:54 am

Ooo.. i’m not sure can make 3 million damage by 3 stack of SW. I will try tonight. You using COP or Vow in that rotation? Roughly 1 million damage that I manage capture the image from low buff environment. How bout the set up? Getting regroup with 2 DC or just solo?

September 11, 2017 at 4:01 am

A lot of people do not realise that the screen displays cumulative totals for multiple hits, so if you Crit, Crit, Crit, Crit, Crit with the same attack or DoT, on the 5th hit it show the TOTAL damage for all five hits. So, if 1 million per hit with 3 encounters is possible, 3 million would be the total, cumulative effect of all three, not the third hit doing 3 million on it’s own.

There’s an HR Archer build on here claiming over 1 million per Crit Hit for the Aimed Shot At Will, but that just doesn’t happen with a single shot, particularly as the Archer build means he has to shoot from outside the Power-lopping buff range of AC DC, GF, SW etc.

Maybe 8 Crits in a row for 125k each, but not 1 million per hit.

• Ase
          September 11, 2017 at 5:31 am

That is me, not BiS and self-buffed. No other toon involved in this. And this is not my best damage by far.
          That doesn’t include aura of courage nor Sacred Weapons damages that are separated in the combat log.

Man, 1 million dmg, as a BiS paladin is not a lot, I assure you. Would be good damage on solo, I agree, but if you are buffed by DC for example, I’d be sad, even at my gear score, to do that kind of damage.

Or maybe OP was saying 1 million damage with at-will and in that case, that is awesome damage indeed ^^

• Ase
          September 12, 2017 at 5:07 am

man, i know at least one pally that does above 20 millions damage on daily against Hati and other bosses…
          And I was there during some runs so it is not “I’ve been told he does”… he really does. With a T.Vorp though of course.
          1 million damage is freaking weak…

• Ase
        September 11, 2017 at 5:03 am

Yes, using vow and DC buffs when fighting Hati for example.
        And really, 1 million is not a lot… Again I am far from being BiS and on dummies, solo, I do around 750k dmg…
        And I am using Feyt like you, not even a Vorpal.

• September 12, 2017 at 1:23 am

Just update the damage .. OK i’ve done it the 3 stack of SW. Start with: SW > vow > taunt > sw > cop > taunt > sw > DJ

• Ase
            September 12, 2017 at 9:31 pm

That is one crit in MSP with a party that is not my usual party.
            It is not my best crit. so far and again I am far from being BiS.
            and I don’t even have real dps gear as I am wearing Valhalla set 🙂
            Soooo… you should be able to do big hits and not 1 million, because I do above that with Smite.

• Xurumela
    September 14, 2017 at 3:34 pm

Is it worth using Stewart Lion in this Build?

• September 15, 2017 at 4:09 am

We can see that Stewart Lion Active Bonus: When your companion uses an ability they have a 50% chance to apply a stack of Radiant Weapon to you. This effect may only occur once every 15 seconds. Radiant Weapon grants 2% additional damage as radiant damage for 12 seconds. You may have no more than 8 stacks of Radiant Weapon from any source.

Hardly, radiant stacks do not proc off many major things and you’ll get better mileage with straight up % dmg buff. For early tank probably useful to help with tankiness but you’ll outgrow it fast.

• September 20, 2017 at 5:14 pm

Hey, great guide. Just a quick question though, in the boon section under Tyranny of dragons you have dragon claws wrote for the first boon but in the screenshot you have dragonheart selected. Jusat wondering which one it was.

• September 21, 2017 at 12:59 am

Thanks for review. I stack More HP, so i choose Dragon’s Heart: Grants 1600 Hit Points. Some of Copy paste mistake 😀

September 21, 2017 at 2:27 am

How exactly does a Protection Paladin function as a Healer, since that’s the Devotion path?

• September 21, 2017 at 6:33 am

As a tank u could share your self healing ( lifesteal, insignia heals) from “Prism” and “Beacon of hope”. Have you try the prism before?

September 21, 2017 at 7:54 am

No, I have 3 OP Protectors and I stayed away from Prism due to the Freeze-Frame Lag it caused in Tiamat. I also specced out of Burning Guidance on my AC DC for the same reason. In fact, the Zerg Channels I was in, one of the rules was that OPs with Prism were not allowed to cast dailies on Pain of Kick. HRs using Careful Attack and DCs using Astral Seal suffered the same fate.

• September 21, 2017 at 12:33 pm

I really think prism lag is a thing of the past. Have been running prism all day long in tiamat without said lag. The lag was caused by infinite loops of prism that was fixed in mod11. You must see my Pally Heal spamming Burning Guidance and Healing Warmth at the screen.. Lol.. it’s full of it!! Maybe PlayStation can handle the lag rather the PC i guess..

• Flicker
    September 28, 2017 at 12:40 pm

As someone who doesn’t have a DC, what is a good alternative to the DC Sigil until I can get around to getting one? Great guide btw!

• September 29, 2017 at 1:20 am

Hi Flicker. If you already have the Legendary Snail for AP 25%, you can drop the Devoted Sigil with Wheel of Element or Eye of the Giant as a main artifact.

You can use Sigil of Great Weapon Fighter (+2,400 Maximum Hit Points, +1,000 Power +1,000 Armor Penetration) if you Armor pen bit low or Thayan Book of the Dead (+1,000 Critical Strike, +1,000 Armor Penetration, +600 Action Point Gain) if you want some Action Point or Horn of Valhalla (+4,000 Maximum Hit Points, +1,000 Critical Strike, +600 Combat Advantage Bonus) for more Maximum HP.

I just looking for the best formula to get the AP fast, so either Legendary Snail or Fey Weapon at River District. But the Sigil of Devoted is the BIS so far to get the AP charge fast so you can spam Divine Judgement or Shield of Faith fast!!

• September 28, 2017 at 5:39 pm

love the build im working towards this myself thru some research tho i have found i might get a buellete pup and Rex Amiculum chest piece. the pup is an augment if you put all empowered runes and stack hp and your choice of crit and or arm pen all stats and hp will be given to you can even get to 300 to 400k hp. Rex Amiculum will be giving 6500 power and some other stats compared to brigadine only giving 5k power. none the less your build is really good and your mounts im so jealous of and will copy.

• September 29, 2017 at 2:09 am

Hi B.Hunt. For Console, Mod12B maybe around next year, and i already buy the Bullet Pub and the Empowered to stack Max HP. But have you heard that Harper Bard will be reliable to other player when you use it? It’s help to raise the Critical Hit because of the nerf in bonding in Mod12. Thank god, i already have it. LoL. For Power, i already have Guild Boon and stacking a lot radiant rank 12 at my offence and defense and don’t forget all my Insignia slot are using Dominance and prosperity. If you can see in the dummy i manage to get 72K Power when the Companion proc. But in the real dungeon, with the mechanic of Protection, i manage to get 200K+ power if regroup. Yes, i’ve been focusing to Crit (100% using Vorpal enchantment currently) and Armor Pen (85% consider the TONG Dungeon) so i can do a lot of damage and can tank as well. Not to mention with this prism – life still proc, you can self heal and heal other player too. For me, Power i can get from DC Buff and other buff so i’m ok with that.

But your suggestion using Rex Amiculum to change the brigandine is in my list actually. I also still calculating is the Primal Ward Ibhantshi are BIS or not, cause the Equip power only stacking defense. But the stats is +32,146 Maximum Hit Points and +2,188 Power VS Rex Amiculum equip power Power is increased by 1500 for 10 seconds. And the stats is +29,387 Maximum Hit Points and +2,006 Power. Are thus both armor can truly beat the Deepknight’s Brigandine for +50,495 Maximum Hit Points? Player who is focusing on Power and HP for Tanking and Buff, go to Great Protector Set (Greater Plated Band of Constitution, Cloak of the Protector and Lantern of Revelation). But for me, i don’t want to lose my DPS so Orcus’ Set is my priority. Yes, consider the Coastal Flail Snail – using a Daily Power grants 25% of your total Action Points over 10 seconds is the best. You can spam your divine judgement and shield of faith very fast. By the way, thanks for the comment, i need that for my improvement 🙂

February 23, 2018 at 9:32 pm

Do you know what happens when Sacred Weapon stacks?

Does it apply the damage buff to more hits with a single target power, or
        Does it increase the damage buff for the same three hits?

With cool down reductions proccing, I can often cast Sacred Weapon twice before using the three hits, and sometime three times. So I wonder what a triple buff actually does.

Is it the same buff for 9 hits, or triple the buff for three hits?

I also seems to affect Divine Judgement, even though it has a small AoE.

• Oggy
    October 3, 2017 at 11:24 am

Nice, but I wander, why OP needs near 100% crit? Yes, dmg. But what else? I think for party support and own survivability is better to have high recovery.

• October 4, 2017 at 12:14 am

Currently i’m experimenting vorpal as my weapon enchantment. Vorpal works with critical severity so if your critical is low its is not so good. You have damn near a 100% crit chance to make it proc well. Vorpal caps out Severity at 100% and applies after all other boosts your character has. So if you have 95% severity after boosts a Perfect Vorpal will give you +5% of its potential +50%. Critical Chance / Critical Severity = DPS increase, For example Right now you’re getting about a 34.5% DPS increase from crits. If you bumped up your Critical Strike to 50% it would be a 46.7% DPS increase. 75% would be 70% DPS increase.

Since paladin is suppose to tank, buff and share Power, with a stack of all Rank 12 Radiant at my offence and defense. All Insignia slot are using Dominance and prosperity. Also i’m using Guild Power Boon, I manage to share my power a lot. I’m not depending on recovery. By using Aura of wisdom – Increases your recharge speed by 25% at rank 4. With Legendary Coastal Flail Snail, when using a Daily Power grants 25% of your total Action Points over 10 seconds and Sigil of Devoted granting 100% of you total Action Points over 15 seconds. I can spam Divine Judgement and Shield of Faith very very fast. As conclusion, you can be a DPS, Buff, Self heal/heal another player with prism and tank in one build. I currently farming the Dungeon Tomb of the nine gods and i can help my team mates to tank, help kill mob fast and survivability.

• Oggy
        October 5, 2017 at 7:50 am

Thx for answer. I still believe more in recovery than crit. More recovery helps you with tanking (cooldown of encounters – TW) a nice for party protect (AP gain for dailies). I use Feytouched to mitigate incoming damage, so 70% crit chance is enough for me.

• MagpieLee
    October 8, 2017 at 4:48 pm

Hi Stella,

Very nice guide and nice guild! I am glad to have run with you and KotoR when you was in HoS.

Good luck to you and KotoR and see you in game sometime.

PS: I made it into your guide. yay

• October 8, 2017 at 11:42 pm

Hi MagpieLee,

OMG long time no see. I miss you guys too. But my guild have to move on.. Thanks reading my guild here.. hahaa.. Hope to see you soon here in neverwinter. Hit me at my PSN, we can run dungeon again. Peace.

• October 11, 2017 at 11:23 pm

Hi Mork Kenji! I’ve been keeping track your build so that I can follow your changes, thoughts and so on… So, I’ve some questions to you… Your build title says that’s a “protection prism” build but the images show us a “protection healz +” build. What’s right: the images or the build title? Talking about companions, what do you think about sellsword? Finally, I’d like to know what you think about use a transcendent lightning instead of a transcendent vorpal? Hope you can answer me as soon as possible. I’d like to tell you that I like your build and it’s encourage me to change my build. Best wishes!

• October 12, 2017 at 2:56 am

Hi Ensorcelled Hammerstone, thanks for reviewing my build.

1) The Build name. First it call Prism then i change to Protection Heal and people get confused with healadin, so i change back to prism. Yup.. you will see the prism spam at the screen when you use this build in dungeon run ..LoL. I will update back the picture so no more confusing.

2) The two have the same stats, powers, and attacks. I prefer using Con Artist coz it’s easy to gear up just using use Hellig or Krig rings or adorable bite. The extra offense slot makes the Sellsword the more ideal option – but only if you can gear it. So it depends on you which is better to gear up your companion.

3) I have 5 weapon enchantment so far, still Fey is the best. I’ve been experiment using Vorpal and the damage are more higher but you have to maximise your crit to 100% which is you have to put all Azure rank 12 at companion. If the companion die, then your crit will go low so this is not a very good solution to increase your damage. And using Lightning are good too for trash mobs but not for single target such as Boss. I’m using Lightning at my healadin by using Burning Light, you can kill mobs trash fast. When using the lightning at my tank, it can help agro fast the mob as well. For me, Fey is still the best for tanking and DPS, Second is Lightning and Third is Vorpal. I also have Terror and Flaming Enchantment, both suck. So i stick to these 3 enchantment for while.

Hope it helps ..

• October 19, 2017 at 5:52 pm

Hi Mork Kenji and thanks for answer me.

1 – Do I need to wait you changing the images or can I use this build as built as showed up? I ask you because the retraining tokens are expensive nowadays.

2 – I’ve the same thought that you’ve, that’s why I’ll try to gear up a Sellsword instead of a Con Artist.

3 – I’ve been using a Transcendent Lightning but I’ll buy a Transcendent Feytouched so that I can make some tests.

Hope you can answer me as soon as possible.

Happy hunting (Soshenstar River is a beautiful place) and happy Primal Set farming at Tomb of the Nine Gods!

Best wishes…

• October 20, 2017 at 5:56 am

OK.. i already update and change the picture .. already got 2 primal by the way… Yay.. 2 more to go.. i’ve change a bit my build .. Manage to get back 100% Crit and 85% RI with primal armor. I will share video how to run To9G fast …

• October 22, 2017 at 6:31 pm

Ah man! I just saw it and it’s amazing!
            Let us know when you finish up your hard work.
            I was running with Black Ice set and a different build but right now I know that the Orcus set is the best one!
            Congratulations for your work and keep up!
            Best wishes…

• October 18, 2017 at 2:48 pm

What’s up MK was wondering if or when you are gonna post your burnadin build I’ve been following and using this build since you’ve posted it and have no complaints whatsoever

Would like to check it out if u don’t mind sharing

• October 18, 2017 at 11:38 pm

Hi Robin ya Hood, Thanks for the following my guide here. Right now i’m bit busy complete the primal armor and tired farming To9G Dungeon. I will post the Burnadin build but it’s not my build. I’ve change a bit the build with more Crit in it. Around this month i will post on MMOmind after finish grinding for new armor =))

• Richárd
    October 24, 2017 at 4:03 pm

I have read a lot about Paladin builds. This build is a dps build. I have found some good tanky builds and what’s more important explanations how paladin WORKS, how to maximize buff and damage.

little outdated but useful:

• October 24, 2017 at 11:34 pm

Thanks for the info. With this set, i don’t have problem to Tank FBI / MSPC / MSVA and now To9G. My base power is 30K and Maximum Hit Point 210K, is enough to share power and tanking. :-))

• November 3, 2017 at 11:01 am

Is the only way to get a Sigil of Devoted to level dc to 60 and do the sigil quest? Thanks!

• November 5, 2017 at 12:54 pm

HI there. There is no other way to get the Sigil of Devoted by playing DC until you get 60. I have 6 Class and get 6 Sigil each class. To get fast level playing other class is you have to equip Rank 12 Azure at Utility and equip Experience Boon from Guild Boon. Good luck with that.

• Andrea
    November 5, 2017 at 10:23 pm

what is your stats roll?

• Joseph A Abiera
    November 15, 2017 at 6:07 pm

would love to see your Burnadin build! Will you be posting that soon?

• November 16, 2017 at 12:25 am

Burnadin is not my build anyway, but i make some adjustment with end game style. Give me time, i will post the Burnadin build with full crit adjustment.

• November 23, 2017 at 12:22 am

When you refer to Divine Call in your rotation, are you meaning Divine Judgement or Divine Touch? Because if Touch, how do you have 4 Encounters on your Trash rotation? Thanks in advance, I really like your right up.

• December 18, 2017 at 10:22 am

I absoluty like your build. Thanks for your work and still updating the build. I will follow you forever haha you awesome

• iPhelpz
    December 19, 2017 at 12:07 am

Hey Mork! Great build! Are you using the Defense boon from your guild boons? I checked through your whole build and couldn’t seem to find how you had the extra 4-5k Defense over me?

• December 19, 2017 at 2:40 am

Hey iPhelps, Thanks for comment. Check out at my Guild section, I equip +5000 Defense boon. Actualy defense it’s not so great but it proc with Assassin’s Covenant (When You lose 10% of your Defense, Deflection, and Life Steal, and gain the combination of lost stats as Power).

• M.
    December 22, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Hi MorkKenji, love your build. Was wondering if with the upcoming build are you going to switch con artist and bondings with augment companion?

• December 23, 2017 at 5:04 am

Hi M, For upcoming MOD12B, i will stick with con artis and some upgrade on bonding coz my friend in the PC said bonding are still the best. But i have some budget to build another build using Empower + Bullet Pub + Teno Enchantment. Maybe i will tested it first and i will compare which one is the best ..

December 23, 2017 at 8:13 am

Mork, you don’t necessarily have to change your Companion. Put a high level Eldritch in the Con Artists DEF Rune slot and that will give a set % of his stats all the time, unless you need the defensive buff from that bonding.

I was a bit peeved, as my OP and GFs have R9 and 10 Eldritch in 3 OFF slots on their free Arc Promo Ioun, for the ArPen. But now I get a % of the mediocre stats on a green Ioun plus what I already got from the base stats and gear because it’s an Augment. I think I was better off with the 8 to 9% ArPen rather than 45% of their ratings, but I have not really checked yet.

• Michael
    December 30, 2017 at 3:51 am

Been following and been working great thks, one question I have is on the elemental evil boob.
    You’ve gone with Wall of Eind over Gale of Retribution is this a preference or a good reason for it?

• January 2, 2018 at 12:09 am

Hi.. Happy New Year 2018 to you.. Thanks for the question, i’ve been mess up with the copy paste in the description section. I’m not using Wall of Wind (Recovery Yuck!!), I’m using Gale of Retribution for Crit. Yeah we need more Crit rather then recovery.

• Marie-Michele
    January 11, 2018 at 8:25 pm

Hey, I wanted to know what necklace do you use on your companion for BiS, like the air archon, thanks 🙂

• January 12, 2018 at 3:31 am

It’s seem my active companion that i use only Con Artist, it equip all rings. If you want to use Air archon as an active companion, the gear are bit difficult to find. You have to farm Illusionist Gambit until it drop at your rewards.. just focusing +4 gear that equip with Crit or Armor Pen. Good luck with that coz.. i’ve been trying to gear up Harper Bard and my RNG suck their.. Got +4 that i don’t want!!! So i’m stick with Con Artist.

• Marie-Michele
        January 12, 2018 at 7:51 am

Thanks a lot 🙂 , then I will try to find one in illusionist gambit , and that sucks that you only find +4 that you don’t want ;p looking forward to have a build like yours 👍

• January 12, 2018 at 12:41 am

Thank you for this beautiful and very useful guide!!!!
    I hope that you continue to update!!
    Sorry for my bad english, but i’m very happy for this guide!

• January 12, 2018 at 4:08 pm

Any advice on PVP, and what do you think of the new 12b content? Gear and companions. Wasn’t sure if the Savage dino is worth having, and is equipping the new shirt and pants good for this build?

• January 13, 2018 at 2:40 am

Hi Joseph, I’m so busy in this early MOD12B.. Upgrading my all Enchantment to Rank 13 … I see that the bonding nerf is effecting my build a lot, especially in maximise crit and power. Basically, Tomb on Nine Gods is my second home now to farm the Enchantment Stone for upgrading Rank 14. So i will update soon.. just double check my build end of this week after i finish my upgrade. So, Gear, i stick with full primal. Savage Dino, nah!! With bonding 13 & Legendary Con Artist, i’m stick with him. New shirt & pants from the new skirmish.. is a yes for me!! Very easy to get and can give to my all alternate as well. PVP, i will look for it, so tenacity is out… so i’m very happy with that.. Other then that, i hate the random que and the bag system .. LoL.

• January 15, 2018 at 2:46 pm

Thanks for the reply. Yes I am also trying to start getting things up to 13 and 14. I got two of my bonding stones to 13. I look forward to your next update! Random Ques suck, they just don’t work well. Getting put into FBI with low levels under geared people just don’t work. But it has gotten me to run FBI more and get better at it. I still need to do ToNG, I just hit 13.5K IL so want to try it soon! Thanks again for all the info!

• Marie-Michele
    January 14, 2018 at 8:31 pm

Hey, did you notice that in your “Stable” tab the first insignia : you wrote 2% glory, gold, and experience gain and +200 max hit points but those are the stats for the green insignia , the purple gives 8%___ and +800 Max HP ,because I saw that the other insignia you wrote the stats for the purple ones 🙂 just to help ^.^

• ScorZa
    January 16, 2018 at 4:41 pm

Hi i liked your build a lot but one question. Don’t you think sellsword would be better than con artist due to having 3 offense slots ?

• ScorZa
      January 16, 2018 at 4:58 pm

Btw i’m not human so what would you prefer to sacrifice that 3 points human race got ? thanks.

• January 17, 2018 at 2:42 pm

You have to sacrifice Force of Will – Increase your Crit chance. With Steadfast – You are more tanky and can share power if in the group. If you have 2 loadout, you can make 1 for Tank (Steadfast 5/5) and 1 for DPS (Force of Will 3/3). Thank god I’m Human LoL.

• January 17, 2018 at 2:22 pm

You can use Sellsword but it’s difficult to gear her up. you need to get +4 gear at Illusionist Gambit.

• ScorZa
        January 17, 2018 at 4:47 pm

Thanks i’ll be gearing sellsword then cause i like the idea of having lot more dps with 3 offense slot even though gearing her is difficult lol.

• January 17, 2018 at 10:05 am

sorry if i disturb again, but because of my bad english, i haven’t clear the best power for the aureas, daily and encounter in this 3 situation:

1: when i’m solo
    2: when i’m in a group and i have to tank
    3: when i’m in pvp

excuse me, i dont’t want to disturb but i’m very confused!

• January 17, 2018 at 2:54 pm

Actually you can check at my rotation guide;
      1. Solo = Templar’s Wrath > Sacred Weapon > Divine Call (R1/Taunt) > Smite
      2. Tank in Group (Still baby tank) = Binding Oath > Templar’s Wrath > Divine Call (R1/Taunt) > Smite
      3. Tank in Group (You the man) = Templar’s Wrath > Circle of Power > Divine Call (R1/Taunt) > Smite
      4. Tank at Boss = Templar’s Wrath > Bane > Divine Call (R1/Taunt) > Smite
      5. PVP = Templar’s Wrath > Relentless Avenger > Divine Call (R1/Taunt) > Smite

Don’t forget Radiant Strike is a must and Divine Judgement when daily’s up.

• January 17, 2018 at 5:13 pm

Do you think being Dragon is okay, or would you recommend me switching back to human? Wasn’t sure if it was worth to reroll that back?

• January 18, 2018 at 1:18 pm

Eh No. I think Dragonborn are more tanky than Human. So, waste of token reroll.

• January 18, 2018 at 3:22 pm

Thanks I wasn’t sure! Because of the Random Ques I keep getting pulled into FBI, and only have done it last week, and now I run it really well with your build and using TW, COP and Bane! Works great, but that Hill is still a pain! By the way was trying to figure out your accent, are you Filipino? I am so was just wondering!

• January 19, 2018 at 1:22 am

Hey Joseph. New info that i get from Facebook, you have to use 2/5 steadfast. Crit are difficult to cap and with dragonborn your health are more higher from human. So Steadfast can reduce a bit. Maximise your Force of Will 3/5 – Increase your Crit chance. I’m malaysian by the way, South East Asia. :-))

• January 19, 2018 at 1:26 am

At the FBI hill, No tank can survive with a lots of giants coz they like to stunt you. After TW, COP & Bane, you can shield up (sanctuary). I always open my shield and i’m survive. :-))

• January 19, 2018 at 2:00 pm

Awesome that is what I was wondering? I saw a few that had that too so wanted to see if you thought the same also. So I will keep my Dragonborn and redo that stat for 2 in steadfast and 3 in Force of Will! Also have you done any changes for the stats for Prism? Still the same right? I read some others doing less in Prism, but like your set up. And lastly now that I have run FBI a few times, gonna try ToNG this weekend, at the last boss in FBI if in a team that does the Glitch, I am confused on what powers I can use that won’t free the boss? I know I can us my Shield Strike at will and Smite, but what else? Can I use DJ, I thought I tried and it released him? I thought it was only not to mark him? Thanks again! Oh and Malaysian, cool!

• January 20, 2018 at 5:18 am

For the last boss, if they glitch, i just change to Burnadin… and it settel.. no more agro.. LoL. But if you play without glitch, my rotation is TW > Bane > vow/smite … because she always runaway, and don’t crash the big ice coz you need it when she do the One hit Freez. :-))

• January 22, 2018 at 1:58 pm

Awesome thanks for the info for the glitch, didn’t think of switching to Burnadin! Now next question, how I did my first MSP, how do you tank the Stone Eye guy? I was doing well, but kept being pushed off, even though I tried staying within the red circle nearest the middle? Any tricks to help survive that push better?

• January 23, 2018 at 10:13 am

For Stone Eye.. No need to tank that much, it’s a skill and dps run. My rotation: Bane > Vow > Smith. Keep DPS until it’s start to stare, then look back from the eye. Then, back to DPS again. If you get the eye contact you will be froz like a stone around 1 min. Then, Stone Eye will get berserk and getting bigger.. so avoid eye contact with it. Another tips i want to share is, look at the small stage.. if an AOE are blinking, The Stone Eye want to jump. So just after the jump, use radiant strike to get back near it. You should watch my youtube, fast killing Stone Eye.. hahahaa… i’m not good using the mirror, but you can try. Vow him, then bring him to see the mirror… when the eye see his reflection at the mirror, the eye will not jumping and getting normal/small. Good Luck with that. O..

• January 23, 2018 at 1:13 pm

Thanks for the advice on Stone Eye! I will def check out your video. I think I just need to do it more often to get used to it! Any thoughts on using a Bulette Pup Augment Companion and stacking empowers instead of bonding?

• January 24, 2018 at 1:52 am

I’m still working on Bullette Pub build too.. Will test that soon :-))

• January 24, 2018 at 1:18 pm

Good to hear! I just got an Epic Bullette, and have 3 rank 9 empowers, so gonna try him out! Also can you share your PVP build? I have tried a few and found just ok results. Not sure what role I should be for PVP, heals, tank, hybrid, debuffer? I have tried a few things. Also thinking that the feat Stem the Tide might be useful?

• January 25, 2018 at 3:51 am

I’m not playing that much PVP so i’m not that expert in that area. Need a guild with a PVP Boon that can help you a lot. But this years, My guild start hosting PVP 20 vs 20. And its fun playing that, with Prism build (Nothing change), i use Armor Pen Boon from stronghold, use Legendary Snail for fast AP and use Feytouched (weapon) & Elven (Armor).. Stella was unstoppable. My rotation: Relentless Avenger > Templar wrath > Smith. You see the live stream video that we have so much fun playing PVP although we still noob LoL. I will (Maybe!!) make PVP MMO build after my Healadin build is finish.. So much to work then.. Ha ha ..

• January 25, 2018 at 1:24 pm

Nice, yea our alliance has been starting that 20 v 20 also, will need to try out your idea. I need to pick up an elven, thought that would be nice for PVP too. I thought about doing a loadout just for PVP, that feat Stem the Tide sounds nice, but sounds like it is only for solo, I’m assuming since even in PVP you are in a group, so probably wouldn’t work? I love using RA for a quick rush attack and when mobbed in a group!

• Day
    January 20, 2018 at 5:11 am

How does your protection paladin make use of Burning Guidance boon when healing? Does it proc only when using your dailies?

• January 20, 2018 at 5:59 am

Through prism, when u lifesteal and pass the heal.. so yes, you have to use your dailies 1st

• Day
    January 20, 2018 at 3:39 pm

Does it work even if your hp is full, though? I mean most of the time you’re 100% hp, so lifesteal > prism > burning guidance procs still?

• January 20, 2018 at 4:13 pm

Lifesteal prism works even when your life is full but you will only see the green values when it heals for example when your teammates are hurt, much like templocks heals, so prism heals, burning guidance works :-))

January 23, 2018 at 6:35 pm

Can you explain Purifying Fire? It does not last 60 seconds. It seems that after 5 stacks, it cannot be re-applied by an At Will until you have cast an Encounter to “wipe” it and start again. So they must mean that “It cannot be applied beyond 5 stacks to a single target, but is removed by casting an At Will”.

I thought it was a slow fuse DoT burn for 60 seconds, but it’s not. It’s just extra dps from 5 hits of an At Will.

Have I got it right now?

January 23, 2018 at 6:37 pm

DOH! TYPO! I meant to write:

So they must mean that

“It cannot be applied beyond 5 stacks to a single target, but is removed by casting an Encounter on the target”.

I think radiant Strike applies it in an AoE.

• January 24, 2018 at 3:53 am

Hey Contractions of Fate, Long time no see you comment at my MMoMind :-))
      Yup, this has been observed and reported. Not sure if intended or bug, nothing changes after mods.

January 24, 2018 at 5:51 am

Well, we can never tell if Tool Tips are bugged or just badly written. Half the time, they “fix” things by changing the tool tip to match the broken power/ability, so they don’t have to fix the power/ability!

I tried using self buffs for solo play and mainly doing At Will damage, similar to one of my GWF builds, thinking that Purifying Fire would stack to max and keep burning!

But instead of a DoT burning for 60 seconds, it cannot be applied again for 60 seconds (after 5 stacks)!

So it’s more like a 60 second cooldown after 5 stacks, unless you wipe it with an Encounter and start applying it again.

It sort of worked, but I was not killing things any faster relying on At Will damage.

So I went back to using damage encounters solo!

Cheers! 🙂

• Teejay
    February 10, 2018 at 6:38 am

Hello Stella what would be the bis armor enchantment for this build ?

• TheDovahkiin74
    February 15, 2018 at 6:22 am

What gear should I use if I’m not able to get primal gear yet?

• TheDovahkiin74
      February 16, 2018 at 8:17 am

I’ve been using the relic set(non vivified) but I’m still losing about half of my health when I get hit by a boss or group of enemies if I don’t constantly keep my Templars wrath temp up, other than the armor I have everything else(except all of the companions).

• February 18, 2018 at 2:56 am

For armor.. i suggest Deepknight’s Brigandine still the best for paladin. Then you mix up with the Hunt gear such as Bonespurs, Dawn Hide Mask, Hullsnapper, Zephyr Armguard, Boots of the Alpha etc. Personally i didn’t like using relic set. Happy hunting at Chults.

• February 20, 2018 at 6:37 am

I had read you were working on a healadin build. I know you stated you were busy. I’m very excited to see this come out 🙂

• shiboleth
    February 21, 2018 at 8:22 am

Hello sir. Thank you for trying to help us in this wonderful game- Neverwinter. Please help me with a recommendation. Being native speaker of English I do not really understand. I do not know how to set artefacts power in mace and shild. Look for your power-at-the-shadow-of-faith, aura of winsdom, burning lite, smite and sacred weapon. Thankfully, I thank you once again and I await your recommendation.

• February 21, 2018 at 8:46 am

Hi there.. i saw you comment at the youtube with the same question.
      1. How to set artifact? : You can see at my MMOmind here, i pick my main artifact is Sigil of Devotion for fast AP gain.
      2. Check out the Power section & Rotation. If i’m doing my daily rotation at chult, i’m using TW > COP > Smite

If there any question.. you can refer at my mmomind then ask me :-))

• shiboleth
        February 23, 2018 at 11:28 am

Hello mister Kenji. Thank you for your prompt reply. I understood well? I set the power on the weapon artifact on the radiant strike because i use at-willi radiant strike. Another question, please. Increasing critical strike, implicitly increases and critical severity? Thank you for your support and anticipated for the answer.

February 21, 2018 at 9:07 am

I think he means the Artifact powers in the main hand and off hand artifact weapons, mace and shield.

If they are not already unlocked when you get them, you have to Unlock them. EG the Chult weapons you can buy from the Auction House, there are usually enough on sale to buy the set with the artifact bonuses you want.

If you have to Unlock them, you can unlock a Random Power for 4 Cubes of Augmentation. You can buy these from the Wondrous Bazaar, BUT they are MUCH cheaper on PC if you get them from the Auction House, as they also drop from Lockboxes. So compare prices first.

As the unlock is RANDOM, you might have to use 4 Cubes multiple times to open the ones you need. Once they Unlock, the bonus is set to the new one. To change the selected bonus, you must spend 5000 AD.

The Main Hand has a bonus for an At Will, EG Radiant Strike.

The Shield has a Bonus to a class feature, such as Aura of Courage or Aura of Wisdom.
      The Shield also has another bonus, such as APG, Combat Advantage etc. You unlock these in the same way with 4 Cubes of Augmentation. The base bonus is 100. To increase this, you use one cube to “roll the dice” and can increase it up to 400. You cannot decrease a roll in this way.

Hope that helps!

• February 21, 2018 at 9:12 am

Thanks Contractions of fate for the info .. yeah.. he asking about the weapon artifact.. my bad..

• shiboleth
        February 23, 2018 at 11:29 am

Hello mister Thank you for your prompt reply. I understood well? I set the power on the weapon (artifact) on the radiant strike because i use at-will radiant strike. Another question, please. Increasing critical strike, implicitly increases and critical severity? Thank you for your support and anticipated for the answer.

February 23, 2018 at 8:54 pm

No, Shibboleth. Increasing your Critical Strike stat Rating increases Critical CHANCE. Critical Severity is separate.

Critical Chance is +1% per 400 Critical Strike Rating.

So if you had 10,000 Critical Strike, your Critical Chance would be 25% from that stat rating score.
          That score is made up from what is on your gear and from certain Boons and Augment Companions and their gear, or from Summoned non-Augment Companions and their gear when Bonding Runes proc.

Weapon Mastery Feat adds +3% to this for 28%
          WIS adds +1% per point of WIS over 10, so WIS 15 = +5% for 33%
          CHA adds +1% per point of CHA over 10 if you have 3 ranks in the Force of Will feat, so CHA 25 = +15% for 48% chance to Crit.

Then, you also get a share of your summoned companion’s stats and gear when Bondings proc, so 100% Crit Chance is achievable.

Of course, if your Critical Strike rating was 20,000, your base would be 50% chance, and all the others would add on top. When to stop stacking Crit Chance depends on how much you get from your Companion’s Bonding Runes.

Critical SEVERITY is the extra damage a Critical hit does and is a separate score.

The base Critical Severity is +75%, so a Critical Hit does the non-Crit damage of the attack x1.75. So 100k becomes 175k.

To increase Critical Severity, you need Boons and companions. EG The Erinyes of Belial has +5% at blue, +10% at epic.

Some Boons, such as from Well of Dragons, increase Critical Severity by 5.0/6.5/8.0%.

Critical Chance affects how often you can Crit,
          Critical Severity affects how much extra damage your Critical hits can do.

• Steven Mathias
    February 22, 2018 at 6:50 pm

This mabie a noobish question but do i focus on my dps stats & not tank?

• February 23, 2018 at 12:57 am

Stella have reach to End Game content. I can surpass any Low DPs in Epic dungeon. Only at Tomb of Nine Gods that i will become fully Tank because it’s a team arrangement (Only got No. 3 in Damage). You can be both coz that what i did. I tank, ia agro and i hit. You don’t need to focus only one side … If you want to become fully tank.. then you have to concentrate on HP but you lose on your crit (Maximise CON tu 32 with Protector set). But if you want to make a daily quest/ dungeon fast, you need some DPS too. So balance is everything.

• Steven Mathias
    February 23, 2018 at 4:51 am

ok cause i’m trying to build a hybrid but i see your high power crit & decent defence so i was confused.

• Shawn Donohue
    February 24, 2018 at 7:41 pm

• Simon
    February 27, 2018 at 3:48 pm

New player here. I have a question about gearing up.

I don’t play many hours a week due to work. I sometimes spend money on zen (have a lot of disposal income hehe) and use the exchange to get AD. Would the titansteel armour be worth purchasing until I’m comfortable with doing dungeons and tackling group play?

BTW thanks for the great guide, it has been really helpful.

• February 28, 2018 at 9:49 am

I’m not suggesting buying the titansteel armor. Save AD, Buy enchantment Rank 12/13. Use the Baby tank set up first and change some of the gear from Orcus Set > Artifact Mythic > Weapon Titansteel Set > Primal Set. You need to farm the seal at Tomb of nine Gods to buy the Primal Set. Before you get the Primal set … Try farm at Chult to find a better gear in hunt. Their are easy to get. :-))

• Sandra@TodiThEbEsT
    March 2, 2018 at 12:25 pm

Hi how u can put wizard Dusk raid shoes? In baby tank guild? For the rest very good guide. Thank you

• March 13, 2018 at 10:15 am

Hi! First thing, sorry for my bad english, second thing thank you for this guide (the mini guide for baby tank is very useful). I made a tiefling op, so I must choose between 5/5 steadfast or 3/3 force of will and 2/5 steadfast , which is better? Tiefling is viable (+2 cos + cha , debuff when hit, bonus damage against enemy under 50% health) or human is better for +3 feats? Why prefer 3/5 prism 1/5 beacon of hope 1/5 puryfing fire instead 5/5 prism? I spam encounters and daily at lv 61 so I think that I can’t stack puryfing fire at max stack during rotation when i’ll reach lv 70 with good equip or it’s worth for dps use it and reduce the encounter spam for full stack than reset it with encounter?

• March 14, 2018 at 6:28 am

Hi Simoerby,

1. you can reduce 2/5 steadfast. Maximise your Force of Will 3/5 – Increase your Crit chance. or if the aim is to get 100% crit and dps, 3/3 force of will is better, but if purely support/tank/powershare 5/5 steadfast will give 1% hp more. It’s a win-win situation.

2. Tiefling is viable, impact wouldn’t be that much to be noticed. Human gets more hp due to 5/5 steadfast but Tiefling racials are quite good as well.

3. For prism, 5/5 prism would be wasted at end games since you would be spamming daily once in 10 secs or less. Purifying fire dps is not that much but since you will spam shielding strike (to get that shield)until the last hit, it adds up. Better than nothing. If you use sacred weapon rotation you cannot run from spamming at will as well.

• Sandra@TodiThEbEsT
    March 14, 2018 at 6:35 pm

Have u a gwf build too? If no Can u tell me a good one?

• March 15, 2018 at 3:48 am

I didn’t play GWF, sorry… i heard Lia Knowles GWF build is ok.. but i dont know its on mmomind or others..

March 15, 2018 at 5:11 am

There are several good GWF builds. EG Wicked Duck’s Swordmaster for PvE or something like Icydrake’s Speed Demon Iron Vanguard for PvP.

Both use Daring Shout’s multi-Mark to buff At Will powers and Hidden Daggers with Battle Fury or IBS. SM has WMS for AoE swipes but lacks a gap-closer At Will, while IV has Threatening Rush gap closer and multi-Marker but lacks a good AoE swipe At Will. The GWF Threatening Rush has 3 charges, though, unlike the GF version which is a proper “at will”.

Both work in PvE, so it’s really a question of play style etc, although Swordmaster may be better at cleariing mobs.

• TheDovahkiin74
        March 15, 2018 at 5:21 am

Hey, just wondering if prism counts as a healing spell because I saw that some of your boons only activate when a healing spell is used.

• March 17, 2018 at 11:47 am

your guide is the best for paladin that iìve ever used! i hope that you keep update! thanks for your suggestion!!!i havenìt other word that thank you much!!