“The Inspiration” Oathbound Paladin Tanking + leveling quickly and safely (April 2015)

by MrBrandt on April 16, 2015
Oathbound Paladin

Icon Build Player Paladin.png

New class, cool, everyone is gonna play it and be running around with a level 27 Oathbound Paladin (OP) until they get bored and go back to the old familiar ways.

photo Gerralt portrait_zpsdlbpiunm.png

I leveled my OP to 70 in less than a week, so you shouldn’t have much trouble…  In fact, I didn’t even die until I got into the new mod 6 content around level 63.

I chose to level with an Oath of Devotion.  Almost every encounter ability that did damage had some sort of healing that came with using it!  I only wore gear that had Power and Crit meaning better damage along with better heals.

I have to say they are very circumstantial…

OATH OF DEVOTION: Since I never went full heal, I never used the direct heal At-will that is amazing for the OP…

Radiant Strike for the mobility and damage buff (increases Armor Pen and Power by 5%).

Oath Strike for it’s 10% healing buff and AoE healing effect.

photo heal_zps10o5z3wm.png

OATH OF PROTECTION: I’m now endgame tank so this is more my forte…

Radiant Strike never leaves my Power Tray!

I never used Oath Strike…  I never had to, since threat is never an issue.

So, I alternate between Shielding Strike and Valorous Strike.

Shielding Strike does the most damage out of the others (I never really see a Temp HP benefit worth boasting).

Valorous Strike is reserved for tough pulls and bosses, it gives you a 5% damage resistance increase.

photo Tank_zpshn1c2xfd.png

Now, you can use whatever you want for skills, but I found that I REALLY enjoyed using 3 specific encounters:

Templar’s Wrath, Smite, and either Bane or Sacred Weapon.  (I dislike Sacred Weapon due to the long animation.)

Templar’s Wrath does a moderate AoE damage along with a nice little shield for all, soaking that initial engage damage you would take (or allowing you to heal past it while benefiting from Temp HP).

Smite (the Paladin’s notorious BREAD AND BUTTER) slams a single foe for a large amount and heals anyone near it while it burns the target.  I often focused the heaviest target when engaging groups letting everything else melt from AoE damages.

Bane, I do not see used often…  It places a debuff on foes (or buff on a friendly ONLY if following the Oath of Devotion), this is a stacking application that can be applied on the move and is very fast animation.  Each application reduces the damage output of the foe AND damage taken by 10%.  10+10+10, yes, that’s 30%! GREAT for larger mobs and when you are in a group to boost the party’s damage output AND defensive.

Sacred Weapon buffs you next THREE (3) attacks by a modest amount, I only used this occasionally and just before engaging mobs, it leaves you pretty exposed when used in the midst of combat.

**AFTER 60 – I swap between Bane (heavy HP mobs and boss fights) and Smite (weaker mob farming and dailies), keeping Relentless Avenger and Templar’s Wrath slotted ALWAYS.

Relentless Avenger is a great engage, you dash into the heart of the battle scattering all mobs except your target (not so far that CWs can AoE them still) as a Devotion Paladin, you can also rush you a comrade and knock mobs away from them.

There are a lot of cool features to swap around and play with!  However, I stuck with and still use two… I ONLY swap them out when my groups are taking some heavy AoE damage.

Aura of Wisdom is my MUST have…  This raises everyone’s recharge speed by 10% per skill point – 40% after level 70!

Aura of Courage gives everyone a radiant damage bonus of 1% of YOUR max HP.  I tried several different Features, this gives the most benefit AFTER you place more than one skill point in it (each point adds 10% more damage – I DO NOT know if that’s a cumulative increase or…?).

My other two options for group safety are:

Aura of Truth – Foes deal 5% less damage, +2.5% per addition skill point. And,

Aura of Protection (Oath of Protection) – Everyone gets 5% damage resistance, +2.5% per additional skill point.

It’s really a GOOD judgement call by you, what do you/does your group need for what is being done?  On bosses, I watch the HPs melt away with Wisdom and Courage, but a few screw ups and you can wipe before you know it…  Swapping out either of these will SEVERELY hinder the groups damage output, seeming like a snail is doing DPS on bosses…  YOU have to make the decision.

I favor 3 dailies; Divine Judgement, Heroism, and Divine Protector.

I have never stop using Divine Judgement…  At max level as a Tank with little Power I see it crit for roughly 150k…  It’s a great tool for anything but an intense single boss fight that requires you to tank/heal.

Heroism will grant you Temp HP, 15% damage resistance and removes CC effects…  I don’t think I give this enough credit or use, but it doesn’t fit my play style.

Divine Protector (Oath of Protection) is a great life saver for the group – maybe not you – 100% of the damage that others would take is redirected to you, however all damage that you take during this is reduced by 80%…  I SPAM this whenever I’m on a boss fight or see red on my groups and take minimal damage. It lasts 5 seconds for each skill point up to 20 seconds.

photo tank skills_zps9i7fw6mt.png

***Divine Call, Radiant Strike, Templar’s Wrath, Smite, Bane(spam) – auto attack – repeat… (leveling)

***Divine Call, Sacred Weapon, Radiant Strike, Templar’s Wrath, Smite/Bane(spam) – auto attack – repeat… (leveling)

***Divine Call, Relentless Avenger, Radiant Strike, Templar’s Wrath, Bane(spam)/Smite – auto attack – repeat…  (end-game tanking)

***NOTE: To date (April 2015) – Vengeful Judge DOES NOT WORK as Protection – I have reported this…  You are loosing a 35% damage bonus due to this…  HOWEVER, it was working FINE when I was leveling as Devotion.

END-GAME (so far)

photo Gerralt_zpsqy1knu2s.png

Constitution was my MAIN focus for obvious reasons.

Wisdom was tempting for the Control Resistance…  But,

Charisma was my secondary mostly for the Stamina Regen and Action Point Gain…

Wishing I had gone CON / DEX for the AoE resist and Deflect bonuses!  :O

photo ability_zpslzvfhbmr.png

Obviously I’m not decked out, it’s a fresh character and class.

For enchantments, I chose to go with MY BEST available for slots…

If I had a billion Astral Diamonds, I would put Radiant in all  offensive and defensive slots.

don’t…  Hah!

photo enchanments_zpsqzq6bffy.png

You can KIND of see, what I have here:

Offensive: Dark in my Main Hand for the balanced Armor Penetration.  The rest will be Radiant when they are available.

Defensive: Draconic for the HP (best I had), but you notice I have Radiant and they will ALL be eventually for the HP…

Utility: Azure for the XP bonus until I can get the skill points where I need them, as well as Dragon’s Hoard for the refinement stones, they are a MUST for mod 6!!

You can figure out the feats for yourself…

I originally chose Justice for the damage because I wanted to level quickly and I know the demand for the rapid dungeon runs.  I wanted to be able to hold threat long enough to clear dungeon trash and not feel like a gold collecting companion when grouped…  EPIC dungeons are WICKED and you will need to have more than 1600 max item level (MiL) to tank them without being tossed around like a dirty sock! D:

After spending several hours reading over all the Feats at level 4…  I decided to chose Justice (ALSO) to follow an old DnD role-play of the charismatic leader of a group…  Granting buffs to the party like movement speed, reduced cool-downs, higher overall damage… Anything to make certain the group would not fail!

This actually suits my play style, as I’m a fairly active player.  Not a left and right click warrior!  ;P  So, if you are good at keeping abilities active, moving around, and observing what’s going on with the groups (or your surrounding while solo) you will enjoy this build immensely!

Please feel free to leave POSITIVE feed back, or request more information on this article!

Happy hunting!!

Class Icon Player Secondary OathofDevotion Selected.png

• April 16, 2015 at 4:14 pm

April 16, 2015 at 6:25 pm

Thanks much Norisman!
    MMOMinds is my favorite place to see other’s builds when I’m confused… I had a LOT of people message me in game about my build and how leveling was in-game.
    When I noticed there were no builds posted for the OP I decided I would make one. xD

April 17, 2015 at 8:25 am

I HIGHLY recommend that while tanking you have at LEAST 100k HP before attempting the tier 1 Epic dungeons (1600 max item level (MiL)) or you will get dropped on pulls, if you are not cautious.
    Artifact belt and cloak give you a utility slot at start, so that’s 2 potential defense slots that you loose.

April 20, 2015 at 4:31 am

I’ve been favoring Binding Oath > Relentless Avenger since running T2 (or even T1 depending on the group composition)…
      On many trash pulls, I was getting SLAMMED and dropped on the pull leaving the group without a threat holder (other than healer or top DPS)… Until you can get geared up, this will be a God-send lifesaver!

• Danial Ferrie Hardee
    April 17, 2015 at 2:04 pm

Can you show your Power ?

April 17, 2015 at 7:52 pm

I attempted to find a ‘calculator’ so I could include a link for this… I maxed everything that I like to use or seemed like something I might NEED later… I’ll update with powers later though! xD

April 17, 2015 at 4:02 pm

Why you decided that the aura increase feat is not worth it?
    And why u decided to go with a charisma build rather than a more critical one with Wis?
    And made you decide to go with a mix and match build because i see you use feats from all paths.
    1 Simple explanaition please.

April 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm

And also please show us what powers you leveled.

April 17, 2015 at 8:11 pm

I DID consider the aura increase, but at the time I was leveling solo making it somewhat less of a priority. I just ran my first Tier 2 dungeons last night and with the intensity they offer (with immediately available gear) nobody strays far from the TANK or HEALER…

“Hind sight is 20/20”, I originally went with Cha for the action point gain and and stamina recovery (having played a GF, blocking was key)… I am REALLY thinking about rolling Dex for the AoE resistance and Deflect. Again after a taste of T2, I was getting SLAMMED for normal attacks (at times ), not red-zone abilities or crits… for anywhere from 150k – 575k damage… That was WITH damage reduction auras and a shield up. Note: This was only during boss fights.

“DEFLECT is the NEW defense for tank in mod6”

I never stay in just one path, there’s always something to be had from poking into another…
      I went Justice first, then I hit Light for the “gain 10% more defense from items” bonus.
      Lastly, with the Shift not working 100% of the time, I found getting CC’d can be detrimental, so Bulwark provided an extra 10% control resistance.

I hope that wasn’t to lengthy for you Cosmin. Please feel free to further discuss!
      I know being the first (and to-date, only) post for OP makes it highly subject to criticism, this was a guide for anyone “lost in the sauce”.

April 18, 2015 at 12:14 pm

Is race an important factor?
        What should i go for Human or Dragonborn?

April 18, 2015 at 9:58 pm

If you are a hardcore gamer, race is very important!
          If you are casual, play whatever makes you happy!
          It’s really personal preference.

April 19, 2015 at 8:09 am

Well i am a hardcore gamer that is why i can’t decide about race.
            The best choices though would be Human, Dragonborn, Half-Elf and Tieflieng but i hate the Tiefling tail so he is out of the list. So from the 3 mentioned which one is better: 3 feats points for humans? 1%deflect, crit severity and +1 to a non class ability for the Half-Elf? or the 3% power and crit of Dragonborn and the ability to chose 2 feats +2? I ask because race is very important to me.

April 17, 2015 at 7:13 pm

I rolled a dragonborn OP but i have questions regarding why chose Cha over Wis.
    I want to go for Protection so isn’t crit something you need that is why i asked.

April 18, 2015 at 10:00 pm

Again, I chose Cha for the stamina regen and the bonus to AP gain…
      However, I will probably reroll and go Con and Dex.
      Dex gives you bonus to Deflection and AoE damage resist.

April 17, 2015 at 9:32 pm

I copied the datasheets from:

And modified them for the OP, I’m also sending it to them in hopes that they can script and drop it in quickly for OTHERS to use.

• MDye
    April 18, 2015 at 12:31 am

What race did you pick? Been trying to puzzle it out…

April 19, 2015 at 10:34 am

Half-elf! xD
      (it’s also in one of the photos above btw :P)

• TheBeast
        May 14, 2015 at 7:50 pm

Hey i started using your guide could please upload a power screen shot so i know where to max what powers etc, if u use the calculator thank you.

April 18, 2015 at 11:26 am

Wow thanks for the info so far i guess that stength benefetis are made obselte if you say that Dex roll is better for Defelct. In previous mods deflect was necesarry but not so high. And thanks for the heads up in Tier 2 dungeons. So what do you think in terms of race should i stay with the Dragonborn or roll a Human charcater?

April 18, 2015 at 9:15 pm

Yea i am puzzled about race as well but of what i can read in other forums top suggestions are Humans and Dragonborn. Also for a CHA build another good options would be Thiefling and Half-Elf. So now is all about 3 estra feat points for Humans or the 3% increase in Power and Critical of Dragonborn, Also The knack for succes of Half-Elf isn’t bad at all for 1%etrac crit severity and 1%deflect and also the +1 to a non class ability is also a good option. So i am awainting opinions about this aswell.

April 19, 2015 at 7:49 pm

Finally i decided for Human Female. This class really suits my respect for females and their roles as leaders 😀

• hellxhere
    April 19, 2015 at 9:54 pm

In your opinion what are the best campanion, artefacts and enchantments per slot?

April 20, 2015 at 4:22 am

I would I could give you a better answer, but I have only been playing Neverwinter for 3 months or so… That being said, I’m aiming for companions that provide tanking benefits.
      For companions, I currently have: (I know some of them don’t make sense)
      Dedicated Squire (active)
      Dread Warrior
      Moonshae Druid
      Frost Mimic, and
      Apprentice Healer

For artifacts, I only have the Sigils and first quest artifact.
      Sigil of the Great Weapon
      Sigil of the Oathbound Paladin
      Sigil of the Devoted, and
      Aurora’s Whole Realms Catalogue –> To be replaced with Sigil of the Guardian

I did cover enchantments above already, but I am choosing Radiant for Defense, Radiant for Offense, and Azure/Dragon’s Hoard for Utility.

• hellxhere
        April 20, 2015 at 6:20 am

Thank you very much!

• hellxhere
        April 20, 2015 at 6:32 pm

I m “new” to the game so my last question which might sound dumb is:

How do i get Sigil of the Great Weapon and Sigil of the Devoted with my paladin? Do i have to up a cleric + a Gf to lvl 60?

April 21, 2015 at 4:55 am

No such thing as a dumb question! xD

Be at least level 60 (any class).
          Go to Icewind Dale (IWD).
          Get a quest.
          Return to Protector’s Enclave (PE) and speak to Lord Never.
          Get a friend (or stranger) to help you – it’s a level 70 zone (you will be scaled, but still a bit of a challenge).

• hellxhere
            April 21, 2015 at 6:31 am

What i meant is how to get all of them Sigil of the Great Weapon and Sigil of the Devoted when i dont have a GF lvl60 and a cleric level60.

I have only a paladin and a CW level 70

• nick
    April 20, 2015 at 7:44 am

can show your power?

April 20, 2015 at 6:02 pm

From what i take from MrBrandts the best artifacts are thos who give AoE resist, Armor Pen and Defletct? Am i right?

April 21, 2015 at 4:59 am

AoE resist, Yes.
      Armor Pen, not so much.
      Defelct, yes.
      I have item stat priority as this (DOES NOT mean it’s right… hehe):
      Stam > Defense > Deflect > (Power > Armor Pen once I got AP stat around 2k) > Recovery > anything else…
      Keep in mind that this build is a hybrid since it’s a Tank with “DPS/cooldown” build.

April 21, 2015 at 5:09 am

By HIGHLY popular demand… My current Protection powers.
    PLEASE don’t copy them, they need to be redone!

• hellxhere
    April 21, 2015 at 6:29 am

After reading your post and others i feel like the best companions for protection paladin will be:

Blacksmith: On Damage Taken: 15% chance to reflect 10% of damage taken. If the same target is hit 4 times it will reflect 3 times the damage taken
    Moonshae druid: Hp/recovery
    Frost Mimic: +100 defense
    Sylph: +50% Control Resist
    Leprechaun: +5% AoE Damage Resist
    Shieldmaiden: +25 (+100 +190 +300) Deflection
    Man at Arms: +25 (+100 +190 +300) Defense
    Ioun Stone of Might: 2% (3% 5%) Stamina Regen
    Dancing Shield: 1% (2%) Deflect chance

April 21, 2015 at 1:46 pm

So far i have only the artefact that came with the dragonborn legend pack which is purple and i aim for Aurora Catalogue, Waters of Elahzad, Blood Crystal Raven Skull and Wheel of Elements and Paladin Symbol are are good picks and i think you should swithc to what situation required. There are also armor kits for armor that add exactly your missing stat but i would go for defense,deflect, armor pen or power since you only have 4 armor pieces and now there are also jewels that add stamina/guard gain on rings, and neck from what i know so completing whatever stat you lack is quite an easy task. Epic kits add a maximum 100 for each stat and epic jewels add a maximum of 50 for the stat you chose.

April 21, 2015 at 4:10 pm

Also why chose those sparks that increase the life steal? over the stamina increase from the bulwark path?

April 22, 2015 at 1:46 pm

IMHO the best artefact combo that i found while playing would be the following sigils: scourge warlock(Power, Deflection, Stamina/Guard Gain), Guardian Fighter(Defense, Deflection, AoE resist) Oathbound Paladin(HP,Power, AoE Resist) Great Weopn Fighter(HP, Power, Armor Pen) Please correct me if i am wrong.

April 24, 2015 at 11:02 pm

Actually i saw the correct one in game for Protection path it says that gives you 2/4/6/8/10 % more defence from items not life sparks maybe that is for the devotion path.

• Grimmjow
    April 25, 2015 at 1:20 am

Where can i find that Longsword/shield of elemental fire? (newbie)

• Consequences
    April 27, 2015 at 12:38 am

How can you use a longsword I thought paladins use maces

April 28, 2015 at 9:07 pm

You can change the look of the mace 🙂

• Mike
    April 29, 2015 at 3:07 am

What starting ability stats should i start with?

• linhha112
    April 29, 2015 at 2:28 pm

What are the stats that I should focus on for OP’s equipment? I chose Oath of Protection by the way.

• morph
    April 29, 2015 at 4:41 pm

hiya, can you share your boons with us?

• Grimmjow
    April 29, 2015 at 7:00 pm

which quest in spinward can i get the longsword/shield elemental of fire?

• Mark
    April 29, 2015 at 7:51 pm

Hi I’m new to this game for about aweek now wanted to give this build a try but it not very clear what ability score stats you started with and what racial ability bonus you picked if you could clarify this it would be very helpful thanks

• Viyro
    May 3, 2015 at 9:45 pm

Hi, is Vengeful Judge broken for Prot spec?

May 3, 2015 at 10:28 pm

This depends on what you want i made for example a Human paladin for the extra 3 feets. In my opinion the best you can go is CON/CHA for hp( most of pally skills work around HP) and i chose cha for faster AP gain and faster stamina regen. Boons aren’t so important at the moment since they need to lower the dificulty of the mobs in higher level areas and dungeons so don’t stress over the boons for now. To get the shield and mace you have to do a series of 16 quests in spinward rise across 3 Areas: Avian Landing you take all qs that are for this area after you complete 16 you will get a quest to gather 4 runes to use a medium portal the new area is called Wind Temple again 16 quests and again you have to collect the 4 runes to move on the Storm temple.
    Hope this helps.

May 14, 2015 at 7:31 pm

I totally love this build currently i dominate in all categories in 3 man team dungeons can’t wait to start epic ones to see how i will handle.
    Many thanks to the author and by the way in the next patch they will totally fix all the problems with all the classes including the Oathbound Paladin.

• Elementalist
    May 23, 2015 at 9:43 am

I would like to know why as a tank you preferred Justice over Bulwark which is actually a tank paragon path.

August 26, 2015 at 11:56 am

The same reason you find a LOT of DPS Clerics… You can’t solo anything at a reasonable speed while in a dedicated healing or tank spec. Until Neverwinter incorporates an dual spec system it will be hard to find dedicated builds.

• Christcake
    May 23, 2015 at 10:17 pm

Hey, so I just was wondering what weapon enchantment you think would work best with both the leveling and end game tank builds here

• Raido
    May 31, 2015 at 4:39 am

Hey what companion you recommend for tank paladin.

• Denis I.
    June 4, 2015 at 8:18 pm

So, what do you people think now that Divine Judgment was nerfed into oblivion? This was the most reliable way to deal damage and now its gone. Is the Con-Cha build still viable? Or Do we go for Win to make up for the lost damage from our favorite daily?

• Brian
    July 11, 2015 at 2:25 am

My Oath of Protection Paladin feels practically unkillable. I have a character for every class. At level 60, most had somewhere in the neighborhood of 20,000 HP. My Guardian Fighter had 29,000. My Paladin had closer to 42,000 HP.

Add to that the temp HP from Templar’s Wrath (I’ve been in fights where it gave me over 50,000 temp HP).

Add to that the damage shield granted by Vigilance (Bulwark tree tier 4).

Add to that the damage shield granted by Exemplar of the Light (Bulwark tree tier 4).

Add to that the damage shield granted by Holy Barrier (Bulwark tree capstone).

Add to that the damage shield granted by Shielding Strike.

… my Paladin doesn’t kill things as fast as, say, my Cleric (my main, with my most AD invested into his equipment — full Prophet Champion gear, lots of lv10 enchantments, perfect vorpal enchantment, etc.), but damn is he practically immortal. (Now to get a Soulforged enchantment for him…)

• Slozomby
    July 29, 2015 at 6:16 pm

Thanks for the post. helped me figure some things out.

To clarify on aura of courage. its 1% of your hp then 10% of that
    so with 100k hp. its 1k for rank, then an addition .1k for each rank. it never crits, but adds a good deal of damage.

personally i feel i do just fine as all justice except for unflinching resolve 5/5 and stand fast, prism is just too good to pass up. i might be a little less “tanky” than a full bulwark paly but the cooldown reductions more than make up for it. still nearly immortal and a good bit of damage.

Companions (purchased from ah or found), in order of importance:
    ioun stone of allure: Slows target proc on enc use + massive stat boost via 3 free equipment slots ,the +threat from loyal defender companion set doesnt carry over 8(, but the loyal avenger set adds a good chunk of damage.
    rust monster: DMG Debuff proc when your hit, stacks
    Dread Warrior: +threat proc when your hit (might be able to replace but more threat is always good)
    young yeti: +dmg buff when your hit ( a sylph would rock here if you bought one but they’re expensive and dont exist on the AH)
    Battlefield medic, when you need a heal, more is always better.

newb companion of choice: wayward wizard, and then buy 3 more random ones so you can get the Damaran Shepard from the gateway ( free for running the tutorial game on the gateway, but you need 4 to complete it). then get your wizard a talisman of the loyal avenger ( dirt cheap on the ah), 1 skirmish daily during the bonus hour and that should cover the costs, the wizard and talisman cost me ~ 1k ad( ymmv) , and it makes leveling stupidly easy.

• Miltadpole
    August 24, 2015 at 11:18 pm

First off great guide
    I you don’t mind can I post this guide on steam?

• Khorina
    August 25, 2015 at 11:48 pm

This is a VERY good guide, not only in the PvE aspect, but it also serves me for PvP as well, either be smashing and surviving due to the healing, or healing my comrades in battle. You have done a superb job, however i would like if you go a little deeper into the PvP aspects of the encounters (which is better for PvP due to stuns, fast casting, etc etc.) However i do understand you may, or may not be a PvPer…. I am a lvl 61 OP and i followed your Path of Devotion to the letter, and it has served me well, i have no intentions of going tank, healer is more my forte.

Gratitude, in advance!

August 26, 2015 at 12:18 pm

Thank you, I only did maybe 2 or 3 PvP matches while leveling… However, at the time you are nearly immortal in either spec, though I would certainly recommend healing as it benefits the entire team. Playing as a Prot was fun for capture points, since the whole team has to come to take it from you… lol I’m sorry, I really don’t have the PvP experience for any advise.

August 26, 2015 at 12:14 pm

Hey all! I’ve been away for a while with some personal stuff… I just wanted to drop a HUGE tip for anyone expecting to tank those 3 terrifying dungeons at level 70 while perhaps under geared… BINDING OATH WILL BE YOUR BREAD AND BUTTER WHEN PULLING GROUPS, however you NEED to have a way of keeping your temporary HP filled up so you don’t die after each encounter while walking to the next (YES, I have done this numerous times, I forgot, and blamed a ‘bug’ LOL), so the rotation for this is:
    Binding Oath > Radiant Strike > Templar’s Wraith > (personal prefs)
    Binding Oath makes you immune to incoming damage for the duration, allowing you to actually tank while the DPS does their job (leaving everyone thinking, “WOW great tank – takes NO damage!”).
    Radiant Strike is your gap closer, among other things.
    Templar’s Wraith is your essential ability here! TEMP HPs! I have tried swapping this out for Cleansing Touch… It does come in very handy, but the shield is only optimal when you have a lot of melee in your group.
    For the undisclosed slot – I favor Bane and Smite. Mostly for the debuff. HOWEVER, in certain fights I find that Banishment can be VERY handy while you huddle in a corner – NOTE that Banishment can be resisted.
    Happy hunting!

• October 15, 2015 at 7:26 pm

Hey bro!

Just wanted to say you have a great build here. I been playing this game off and on and fell in love with the paladin class and then saw your build and enjoyed it even more. I guess we must have a common playing style between us two haha.

Appreciate the work you put into the build and for sharing with us as well. Wish I could have the time and patience to do stuff like this haha 😛

Thanks again and hope to see you in game one day! @sethok1

• Durzok
    December 7, 2015 at 6:14 am

So I gave your build a read over and it looks pretty solid, though I’m wondering if it would require any major changes to fit into a Mod 5 venue, specifically for a player who would be on Xbox rather than PC?

• GreenShad0w
    December 27, 2015 at 10:38 pm

Amazing Build man! Ive been doing great with it.

• Tyler
    January 1, 2016 at 9:56 am

I need help I like that oath of devotion but I haven’t tried the other one and I have 1 retraining token and don’t have enough money for another one so if I don’t like the other one then I’m stuck with it

• Aegerius
    February 28, 2016 at 2:41 am

Awesome build man, 67 in a week while working 60+hrs. Have yet to die!

• Kinley
    August 14, 2016 at 5:16 pm

Is this build still working on consoles?

• KAdamsy1
    September 25, 2016 at 10:49 am

What boons did you take for your oath of devotion pally?

• cronus
    October 5, 2016 at 10:51 pm

i got a question what if i respec my character and put all points into (STR) an (cha) and use potion boosters for my ability scores>?