Elemental Evil: Coming April 7th!
We are pleased to announce the release date of Neverwinter’s biggest module to date: Elemental Evil! Adventurers around the globe will be able to experience this unique expansion on Tuesday April 7, 2015!
Citizens of Neverwinter will battle against the Cults of Elemental Evil as they try to destroy the Sword Coast by harnessing the forces of nature. By aiding the Sword Coast factions, adventurers will be given the chance to save Neverwinter and its surrounding areas while obtaining untold treasures from their journeys! Players will also notice that the maximum level has been raised from 60 to 70, providing a new set of challenges for them to overcome. Forgotten Realms fans may notice some familiar faces, as D&D icons Minsc and his hamster, Boo, join the fight against the Cults of Elemental Evil.
Earth, fire, wind, water…No matter what your enemy’s element is, go for the eyes!
Elemental Evil Developer Blogs:
Neverwinter Dev Blog: Oathbound Paladin Design
Neverwinter Dev blog: Drowned Shore & Reclamation Rock
Neverwinter Dev Blog: Fiery Pit & Spinward Rise
Neverwinter Dev Blog: Minsc & Boo:
Neverwinter Dev Blog: Evolution of the Paladin:
Neverwinter Dev Blog: Level Cap Increase:
Neverwinter: Elemental Evil – Reclamation Rock Critters
Neverwinter Dev Blog: Regeneration and Life Steal Changes
Neverwinter Dev Blog: New Artifact Gear and Item Changes
Neverwinter Elemental Evil: The Legend of Minsc and Boo
Oathbound Paladin Booster Pack
Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Launch Livestream
Elemental Evil Developer Livestreams:
Neverwinter Devstream: Oathbound Paladin Sneak Peek!
Neverwinter – Elemental Evil Lore Dev Livestream
Elemental Evil Media:
Elemental Evil Official Wallpaper
Click here to register for Neverwinter, the Dungeons & Dragons action MMORPG. The best part about Neverwinter: it’s free to play! Get a head start in-game by purchasing Neverwinter item packs which include unique companions, mounts, boosts, and exclusive benefits!
Want more game details, screens, and videos? Like Neverwinter on Facebook for more fan-exclusive content and follow us on Twitter – tweet us your questions! And, subscribe to our YouTube channel for the latest Neverwinter videos.
Elemental Evil is Neverwinter’s sixth module and was planned for release on March 17th, 2015, but was delayed until April 7th, 2015.
- Level Cap increased to 70
- Oathbound Paladin class
- Life Steal and Regeneration rework
- Gear Score replaced with Average Item Level
- Enchantment and runestone maximum rank increased to 12
- Artifact maximum quality increased to mythic and rank increased to 140
- Companion maximum quality increased to legendary and maximum rank increased to 40
- Companion Only Epic equipment from tier 6 Sword Coast Adventures
- Profession maximum level increased to 25 (Black Ice Shaping maximum level increased to level 5)
- Drowned Shore, Reclamation Rock, Fiery Pit and Spinward Rise zones
- Announcing Module 6: Elemental Evil!
- Dev Blog: Oathbound Paladin Design
- Dev blog: Drowned Shore & Reclamation Rock
- Dev Blog: Fiery Pit & Spinward Rise
- Elemental Evil: Coming April 7th!
- Dev Blog: Minsc & Boo in Neverwinter
- Dev Blog: Evolution of the Paladin
- Dev Blog: Level Cap Increase
- An Important Announcement About Neverwinter: Elemental Evil
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil – Reclamation Rock Critters
- Neverwinter Dev Blog: Regeneration and Life Steal Changes
- Neverwinter Dev Blog: New Artifact Gear and Item Changes
- Neverwinter Elemental Evil: The Legend of Minsc and Boo
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Launch Livestream
- Elemental Evil Patch Notes: NW.45.20150317a.5