[Update] GWF Sentinel IV Build for PvP (Tenacity) by Swordfish
Many people sent me tells to do an update for my Build (Old Build) if the new PvP Patch with Tenacity will be live, here is my Update for you:
There are 2 Options for you. Still keep your Regeneration with your old gear and use only 10% Tenacity or lose a lot of Regeneration and stack Tenacity, Hitpoints and Armor Penetration. At first I was testing around with Option 1 to keep my Regeneration and old gear (it was 2100 Regen before the Patch) but you are not able anymore to hold a Point a longer time against 3 Enemies, a 2on1 will be hard too now. Your new Arch Enemy is Healing Depression now! If you get strucked by a Foe, all your Healing will be decreased by 50% (exceptional Potions).
I’ve used a Respec to change my Boons, now I’m using the Redcap Brew Boon for 10% more healing on Potions (500+ more HP healing with a PvP Potion) instead of Fey Thistle but the Fey Thistle boon is still good to reflect damage and proc debuffs on Foes. I’m not using Imposing Scrappers and Titans Gear anymore, I’m using the full Grim Sentinel Gear now to get a lot of Tenacity, more Power and the 4 Set Bonus grants you 5% more Deflection + I’m using a Profound Necklace with Hitpoints, Armor Pen, Critical Strike and Tenacity (look at Trade of Blades, there are new Vendors). With that Change on your Gear you will lose Regeneration, 1800 Hitpoints (but you will get some HP back from the Grim Gear) and the Lifesteal but you get more Power, Tenacity and some Hitpoints. I still have almost 1400 Regeneration (Artifacts, Belt and Rings), it helps a little Bit. (+ Healing Boons, Artifacts and Potions). Just play more defensive, use your Brain and with almost 20% Tenacity you are still able to hold a point a longer Time against 2 Enemies.
Healing Depression affects: Healing Spells, Regeneration, Lifesteal, Healing Boons, Healing Artifacts, Temporary Hitpoints (Unstoppable is nerfed now), Soulforged, Lifedrinker and Bloodtheft.
- Hitpoints: 36500+
- Damage Resistance: 44.9% (+ 19.2% from Tenacity)
- Deflection Chance: 39% (50% Severity)
- Hitpoint Regeneration: 10.2% (~ 1400 Regeneration)
- Critical Chance: 28% (90% Severity + 50% from Perfect Vorpal)
- Tenacity Stats: 19.2% (Damage, Critical Damage and CC Resistance)
- Run Speed Bonus: 5.6% (Dark Rank 7s in Utility Slots + 15% from Bravery Class Feature)
- Human – 3 more Feat points for the Heroic Path
- Halfling – 10% CC Resistance, +2 for CON (with a good roll you can get 24 CON on Level 60), 3% more Deflection Chance
- Perfect Vorpal on Weapon (Deals still the highest Damage on Crits even against Tenacity stacked Foes)
- Perfect SoulForged on Armor (You will get a Rez and you will be back in combat with a good chance to heal yourself to hold a node)
- Dark Rank 8s or 9s in all offense Slots for Armor Penetration
- 1 x Rank 9 Silvery for Deflection or 1 x Rank 9 Azure for Defense, rest Radiants Rank 9 for Hitpoints (Defense Slots)
Encounters, At-Wills & Dailies
- At Wills: Sure Strike, Threatening Rush
- Encounters: Imdomitable Battlestrike, Takedown (or Roar for fighting perma stealth Rogues on a Node), Frontline Surge
- Dailies: Imdomitable Strength, Savage Advance
- Features: Weapon Master (stacks up your Crit and Deflection Chance), Bravery (Deflection and Movement)