GWF Sentinel Iron VanGuard Build for PvP by Swordfish
After a couple of respecs and testing around on PvP with the new Iron VanGuard Path, I’ve found a good Build which is working very well for me, feel free to use it!
Besides decent Damage (Bonus Damage, Armor Penetration and Bleed Damage) I am more tanky now with the Artifacts (Defense & Regeneration increase). My Artifacts are both purple at the moment (Rank 66 and 67). I’ve put every Ability Point in CON and DEX.
With this Build I’m able to hold Towers in PvP a long time and often I can handle 2 – 4 Foes at the same time for a couple of Minutes. This build is very good to hold Towers and increase your Team in Domination Points. With the slotted Armor Penetration + Resistance Ignorance over CON + Bleed Damage (Deep Gash) you are able to kill squishy Foes very fast.
- Hitpoints: 35000+
- Damage Resistance: 45,2%
- Deflection Chance: 34% (50% Severity)
- Hitpoint Regeneration: 11,8% (~ 1780 Regeneration)
- Critical Chance: 26,1% (90% Severity)
- Run Speed Bonus: 5,6% (Dark Rank 7′s in Utility Slots) + 15% from Bravery Class Feature
- Human – 3 more Feat points for the Heroic Path
- Greater Lifedrinker on Weapon (Maybe I’ll go for a greater vorpal but it will steal a good survival Ability for me)
- Greater Bloodtheft on Armor (Perfect is on refining)
- Dark Rank 8′s in all offense Slots for Armor Penetration
- 1 x Rank 7 Silvery for Deflection, rest Radiants Rank 7 for Hitpoints (Defense Slots)
Encounters, At-Wills & Dailies
- At Wills: Sure Strike, Threatening Rush
- Encounters: Imdomitable Battlestrike, Roar, Frontline Surge
- Dailies: Imdomitable Strength, Savage Advance
- Features: Weapon Master, Bravery
Gear, Ability Points, Feats, Powers and Boons (will be up2date when I got the next dread boons)
PvP Video about my Actions (with my old Build and Entchants)